Our Competitive Program is for boys and girls ages 11-19. Our mission is to create an elite training and competition environment that strives to reach the highest level of success through first achieving excellence and providing a life enriching experience in an atmosphere that seeks to develop the complete player on and off the field. This philosophy has paid off through the years with numerous State Championships, Regional Titles, League Championships, Tournament Championships and Academic Success to the tune of $3 million plus in scholarships to play soccer at the NCAA Division I through NAIA levels.
What to Expect
- Trained, dedicated, skilled, and caring coaches focused on what is best for each player as well as the team
- Detailed training curriculum and development process that is geared towards the development of the individual player at younger ages leading to team tactical knowledge at the older ages
- MANDATORY attendance to all training sessions. All players will earn their playing time on the field. Playing time is not always equal, it is earned. Please do not expect to play--unless you attend each scheduled practice with your team
- Teams will practice typically 2-3 times per week 1-2 hour sessions depending on age group and play around 30-40 games per year (not season) including tournaments.
- 24 Hour Rule of no conversations with coach after a game about playing time, playing position, complaints, etc.
- Respect for your teammates, coaches, referees, opponents, and the game.
- Parents are NOT to coach during the match from anywhere on the field. Parents are spectators - they're there to enjoy the match and support the players.
- Participation in Oklahoma Premiere Club (OPC) or National Premiere Leagues (NPL) fall and spring leagues through US Club soccer.
- Participation in Fall and Spring competitive tournaments both locally and regionally. Distances may be further than anticipated.
- Participation in year ending State Cup Tournaments
- Participation in Showcase Tournaments for U14+ teams for recognition by college coaches
- All home games to be played at best fields in Oklahoma, Keas Soccer Complex in Bixby, OK.
- Registration fee of $200 to cover fall and spring league fees, insurance, practice and game fields rental and maintenance
- Full Uniform Team Kit cost is approximately $200 to include two shirts, two shorts, two socks. Warm-ups and backpack are optional and an additional $125.00 with Full Team Kit discount. Some teams may choose a third uniform combination and is additional team/individual expense.
- Monthly team fees are set and used by each team for covering team expenses such as small coaching payments (up to each coach), travel reimbursements, scrimmage field usage and referee fees, tournament fees, indoor league fees, and small supply budget for each team. Please contact each age group coach for monthly fee and break down of fee usages.
- Monthly team fees also cover small payment to Sheffield United for covering administrative and office fees per player